You might have noticed that Instagram looks a little different lately. In a controversial move, the social platform has been hiding public “like” counts on a trial basis in countries like Canada, Australia, and Japan. The change is intended to help users focus more on sharing quality content and less on racking up likes. But what does that mean for businesses, if anything?
Social media tip
Here’s everything you need to know about how the loss of likes could affect your business.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Simply click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed. We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 14,000+ followers.
- These are the nutrients they absolutely need: https://www.alive.com/health/top-6-kids-vitamins-and-minerals/
- Labour Day = the best time for New Year’s resolutions: https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/falling-into-a-new-routine/
- It’s all about getting that vitamin N: https://www.alive.com/family/6-ways-to-help-busy-kids-thrive/
- These are PERFECT for lunchboxes: https://www.alive.com/food/yum-yum-gimme/
- Some of these will definitely surprise you: https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/9-surprising-staples-at-your-natural-health-store/
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Is your little one getting enough of these? https://www.alive.com/health/top-6-kids-vitamins-and-minerals/
- What if we aim for Labour Day as a target date for healthy changes?https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/falling-into-a-new-routine/
- Here’s what a naturopathic doctor recommends. https://www.alive.com/family/6-ways-to-help-busy-kids-thrive/
- Peanut Butter Hummus?? (Yes, and it’s delicious!) https://www.alive.com/food/yum-yum-gimme/
- Prepare to be surprised. https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/9-surprising-staples-at-your-natural-health-store/