Yay, it’s May! This month, join us in sharing the freshest health news and prettiest spring recipes from alive magazine. It’s your content … just use it!
Why engage on social media?
Three words: better brand awareness. According to recent research, 78% of small businesses are able to attract new customers through social media.
Why share alive’s content?
As you may know, thrive now provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier, more holistic lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour. Together, we can grow our online community of passionate natural health advocates.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Copy and paste these tweets into your Twitter feed throughout the month (and don’t forget the images). We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 10,000+ followers.
- The top 5 #detox herbs for a healthy cleanse: http://bit.ly/1U5KPUe (via @aliveHealth)
- Tweet: 15 must-try health, beauty, and cooking uses for coconut oil: http://bit.ly/1IpoyoS (via @aliveHealth)
- Tweet: 5 detoxifying @aliveHealth #recipes that’ll take you from breakfast to dinner: http://bit.ly/1MnLyb4
- 6 surprising health benefits of #gardening: http://bit.ly/1HcC1nE (via @aliveHealth)
- How to get the no-makeup look (hint: it takes makeup): http://bit.ly/1WZKwMu (via @aliveHealth) #IWokeUpLikeThis
We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, just delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepared for you below.
- If you’re considering a healthy spring cleanse, these can help. http://www.alive.com/health/top-5-cleansing-herbs/
- Really, though: what can’t coconut oil do? http://www.alive.com/health/15-uses-for-coconut-oil/
- These breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes are detoxifying AND delicious. http://www.alive.com/food/renew-for-spring-with-whole-foods/
- As any good gardener knows, it’s truly a total-body workout. http://www.alive.com/lifestyle/the-dirt-on-gardening/
- Spoiler alert: getting that coveted no-makeup look actually takes a little (natural) makeup. http://www.alive.com/beauty/i-woke-up-like-this/