Instagram Stories are quick, fun, and kind of addictive. Done right, they can be a powerful way for small businesses to cut through the social media clutter and engage with followers. In fact, 33 percent of the most popular Stories are posted by businesses.
Social media tip
Check out this infographic from Entrepreneur for tips on how small businesses can master Instagram Stories. (For starters, we suggest skipping the face filters.)
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Simply click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed. We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 15,000+ followers.
- These simple strategies will help keep your supplement game sharp. https://www.alive.com/health/supplement-tips/
- Scientists are discovering some surprising truths behind the phrase, “Think with your gut.” https://www.alive.com/health/trust-your-gut/
- Why let the kids have all the fun? Commit to getting fit as a family! https://www.alive.com/family/get-fit-as-a-family/
- Kids *and* adults will love these flavourful, fuss-free, super-healthy recipes. https://www.alive.com/food/yum-yum-gimme/
- Be prepared for that 2 pm snack attack with a healthy pick-me-up. https://www.alive.com/recipe/roasted-chickpeas-five-ways/
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Are you taking probiotics the right way? (https://www.alive.com/health/supplement-tips/)
- This is all about gut feelings. (https://www.alive.com/health/trust-your-gut/)
- Because fitness is more fun together. (https://www.alive.com/family/get-fit-as-a-family/)
- These will please kids and adults alike! (https://www.alive.com/food/yum-yum-gimme/)
- Say hello to the ultimate healthy snack. (https://www.alive.com/recipe/roasted-chickpeas-five-ways/)