With the lazy days of summer slipping away, expect to see fewer sunny beach shots and more back-to-school selfies on your social channels. This September, join us in sharing the hottest health news and coolest recipes from alive magazine. It’s your content … just use it!
Why engage on social media?
The statistics say it all: 57 percent of consumers say they’d be somewhat or very influenced to think better of a business after spotting positive comments online, according to US research. Despite this, 34 percent of small businesses don’t have any social media presence.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 10,000+ followers.
- 5 make-ahead #breakfast recipes that will make busy mornings a cinch: http://bit.ly/2aj03Vq via @aliveHealth
- 4 superfoods to eat for “wow, you’re glowing!” skin: http://bit.ly/2aeW8bk via @aliveHealth
- #DidYouKnow? 2 1/2 tsp tea tree oil + 1 cup water in a spray bottle = mosquito repellent! http://bit.ly/2aIti1g
- These are the best essential oils for soothing #stress and anxiety: http://bit.ly/1UEwomy via @aliveHealth
- Moo-ve over, cows’ milk! Here’s the skinny on 6 healthy #milk alternatives: http://bit.ly/1NQiXxk via @aliveHealth
We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- From sweet overnight oats to savoury breakfast sandwiches, there’s something here for everyone. http://www.alive.com/food/make-ahead-breakfasts/
- Get the “wow, you’re glowing!” complexion of your dreams. http://www.alive.com/lifestyle/4-foods-for-a-radiant-complexion/
- For one, it makes a killer mosquito repellant. http://www.alive.com/lifestyle/9-best-uses-for-tea-tree-oil/
- Busy, frazzled, and stressed out? This can help. http://www.alive.com/health/essential-oils-for-anxiety/
- Moo-ve over, cows’ milk! http://www.alive.com/food/beyond-cows-milk/