A recent survey shows that shoppers are now turning to user-generated content over traditional advertisements prior to making a purchase.
Social media tip
Check out these tips on how to get started with curating user-generated content on your Instagram feed.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 13,000+ followers.
Science-backed reasons why taking a break is good for your health via @aliveHealth http://bit.ly/2wxYld0
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- How camomile can act as a natural remedy for dark under-eye circles. http://www.alive.com/beauty/stress-complexion-connection/
- Boost the health benefits of your next vacation! http://www.alive.com/lifestyle/ease-into-escape/
- A delicious herbal coffee alternative! http://www.alive.com/recipe/dandelion-cinnamon-spiked-iced-coffee/
- Pick the right protein powder. http://www.alive.com/ask-the-experts/ask-experts-empowering-protein/
- Let nature lead the way to bliss. http://www.alive.com/lifestyle/natures-healing-powers/