Goodbye, Halloween. Hello, Movember. In addition to fresh facial hair, expect to see more soothing soups and cold-busting supplements on your social feeds. Join us in sharing the hottest recipes (including soups, of course) and the latest research from alive magazine. It’s your content—just use it.
Social media tip
Ever wondered if you’re posting at the best time to maximize engagement? Try to develop a posting strategy that’s catered to your specific industry and social channels. If you’re in retail, for example, the best time to post on Facebook is actually Monday at 1 am (EST). Check out TrackMaven’s Best Times to Post on Social Media Cheat Sheet, which is based on an analysis of more than 17.5 million posts by 17,737 brands.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 10,000+ followers.
- 2 all-natural health products buzzing right now to help support healthy aging http://bit.ly/2d1XzIA via @aliveHealth
- Enjoy a little at-home TLC with this nourishing 3-ingredient face mask http://bit.ly/2ddEAAe via @aliveHealth
- Find out how aged garlic extract can support your cardiovascular health http://bit.ly/2dFKENs via @aliveHealth.
- Everything you need to know about #guthealth and #fermentedfoods via @aliveHealth http://bit.ly/2dhCcV7
- 25 holiday health hacks to help you stay in top form this season http://bit.ly/1TlaILd via @aliveHealth
We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- From easing cold symptoms to softening rough skin. http://www.alive.com/health/honey-a-sweet-treat/
- There’s no one-size-fits-all supplement, but these come pretty close. http://www.alive.com/health/a-bounty-of-supplements/
- You’ll want to make it again and again. http://www.alive.com/recipe/winter-thyme-soup/
- Don’t let the cold weather get you down. http://www.alive.com/health/mood-enhancers/
- Nutritionally, it’s a force to be reckoned with: vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, and fibre are just some of its standout nutrients. http://www.alive.com/food/10-delicious-sweet-potato-recipes/