API, bitmoji, CMS … the list of social media terms is nearly endless and always evolving. So how’s a business to stay on top of them all?
Social media tip
Start with a little help from the experts; brush up on your social media jargon with this helpful glossary.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Simply click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed. We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 14,000+ followers.
- This might just be the ultimate breakfast recipe: https://www.alive.com/recipe/tomato-eggs-and-beans-with-creamy-kale-pesto/
- These tips from @joyoushealth might surprise you! https://www.alive.com/health/raising-resilient-children/
- Because no one wants toxins in their kids’ products: https://www.alive.com/family/chemical-free-kiddos/
- You should absolutely be indulging in fika: https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/a-world-of-wellness/
- Have you tried cricket powder? Here’s why you should: https://www.alive.com/food/micro-mini-maxi-superfoods/
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Breakfast for dinner, anyone? https://www.alive.com/recipe/tomato-eggs-and-beans-with-creamy-kale-pesto/
- Kids can benefit from certain supplements, too. https://www.alive.com/health/raising-resilient-children/
- It doesn’t have to be complicated. https://www.alive.com/family/chemical-free-kiddos/
- You might already be a friluftsliv fan. https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/a-world-of-wellness/
- Cricket powder is super buzzy right now. https://www.alive.com/food/micro-mini-maxi-superfoods/