If you’ve used Instagram for business, you’ve probably bemoaned the fact that posts must be published in real time. It’s a major pain for many small businesses and busy social media managers. In fact, social management platform Hootsuite reports that the ability to schedule and publish Instagram posts is the top request they’ve received from their 16 million customers.
Social media tip
The wait is (finally!) over. Earlier this year, Instagram introduced the ability for business accounts to schedule and publish posts automatically through third-party platforms like Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Later. There are certain limitations (for example, you can’t schedule videos or slideshows), but this will make your life way easier if you use Instagram for business.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Simply click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed. We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 14,000+ followers.
- What can’t probiotics help with? https://www.alive.com/health/7-natural-treatments-for-seasonal-allergies/
- Ladies, here’s what you should be taking for optimal health. https://www.alive.com/family/supplement-backup-for-women/
- It could make you happier and healthier (and probably cooler). https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/b-scandinavian-style/
- Before grabbing your 100th cup of coffee today, read this. https://www.alive.com/health/nervous-about-caffeine/
- Healthy doesn’t have to mean complicated, promise. https://www.alive.com/health/5-easy-ways-to-eat-better/
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Skip the sneezing this spring. (https://www.alive.com/health/7-natural-treatments-for-seasonal-allergies/)
- From iron and a daily multi to … chasteberry? (https://www.alive.com/family/supplement-backup-for-women/)
- Copenhagenize your commute. (https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/b-scandinavian-style/)
- How much coffee is too much? (https://www.alive.com/health/nervous-about-caffeine/)
- Healthy snacks are everything! (https://www.alive.com/health/5-easy-ways-to-eat-better/)