As May is approaching, so are summer travel plans; and perhaps that means working remotely. Social media could be a valuable tool to help you stay connected to your business and customers.
Social media tip
Did you know, more than a third of people prefer social media over a phone call for customer support? Millennials, in particular, are already using this as a self-service tool to resolve their customer service enquires.
Could it be possible that the future of customer service lies within social media?
Check out these statistics from Social Media Today that explain just how important social messaging could be to your business.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 13,000+ followers.
Can eating honey act as a remedy for allergy symptoms? http://bit.ly/2mR6zVV via @aliveHealth
Natural ways to reduce oxidative stress via @aliveHealth http://bit.ly/2nalFbt
The surprising health benefits derived from doing a good deed via @aliveHealth http://bit.ly/2mpHHbx
Holistic tips to a speedy recovery from an athletic injury. http://bit.ly/2nGS3UM
The many uses of sage for good health via @aliveHealth http://bit.ly/2nt1xSz
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- The delicious health benefits of honey during allergy season. (http://www.alive.com/ask-the-experts/ask-experts-health-benefits-honey/)
- Could you be at risk? Here’s exactly what to take for prevention. (http://www.alive.com/health/oxidative-stress/)
- Giving back really does make you healthier and happier! (http://www.alive.com/lifestyle/have-a-heart-for-volunteering/)
- Natural ways to promote healing from sports injuries. (http://www.alive.com/fitness/injured-in-action/)
- Impressive ways this herb can improve your health. (http://www.alive.com/health/sage-more-than-a-culinary-herb/)