Concerned that you haven’t hit 10K followers on Twitter (or Instagram or Facebook)? You may not need to be. When it comes to social media, most pros agree that quality is way more important than quantity.
Social media tip
Check out Hootsuite’s breakdown to find out why having engaged followers is what really counts—plus get four ways to increase the quality of your social following.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Simply click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed. We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 15,000+ (quality!) followers.
- Which supplements should men *definitely* be taking? https://www.alive.com/health/men%C2%92s-guide-to-supplements/
- Hello, perfect post-workout smoothie. https://www.alive.com/recipe/coconut-mango-lime-turmeric-smoothie/
- Are you really making the most of your moments in the great outdoors? https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/be-ing-in-nature/
- Pop quiz! Test your magnesium know-how. https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/magnesium-how-much-do-you-know/
- These superfood salads will bowl you over for sure. https://www.alive.com/food/raising-the-salad-bar/
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Salads don’t have to be snoozy! (https://www.alive.com/food/raising-the-salad-bar/)
- It all starts with a good quality multi. (https://www.alive.com/health/men%C2%92s-guide-to-supplements/)
- Get all that anti-inflammatory goodness! (https://www.alive.com/recipe/coconut-mango-lime-turmeric-smoothie/)
- Don’t just do it for the ’gram. (https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/be-ing-in-nature/)
- Magnesium does more than you might think. (https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/magnesium-how-much-do-you-know/)