You can include up to 2,200 characters in each Instagram caption … but should you? If your social media posts read like rambling diary entries, they could probably benefit from a trim.
Social media tip
Nailing the length of your posts, tweets, and captions can do wonders for engagement. Check out Hootsuite’s breakdown of ideal post length for each social media platform. (Hint: in general, think short and sweet.)
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Simply click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed. We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 15,000+ (quality!) followers.
- These recipes are looking *berry* good right now. #justsaying #summerfood https://www.alive.com/food/bright-beautiful-summer-berries/
- For starters, there are actually 3 surprisingly different types of hunger. https://www.alive.com/health/rediscover-your-hunger-cues/
- Ever wondered what a naturopathic doctor keeps on hand 24/7? #healthyliving https://www.alive.com/health/the-purse-apothecary/
- Psst … these healthy camping recipes would taste just as good in the comfort of your own kitchen. https://www.alive.com/food/outdoor-eats/
- Find out exactly which 2 ingredients to look for in natural sunscreen. https://www.alive.com/health/how-to-be-sun-safe/
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- These look *berry* delicious. (https://www.alive.com/food/bright-beautiful-summer-berries/)
- Are you really hungry? Or just really bored? (https://www.alive.com/health/rediscover-your-hunger-cues/)
- Find out what an ND can’t leave home without. (https://www.alive.com/health/the-purse-apothecary/)
- Who’s excited for camping season?? (We are!) (https://www.alive.com/food/outdoor-eats/)
- Stay (sun) safe out there. (https://www.alive.com/health/how-to-be-sun-safe/)