Summer: when our social feeds overflow with envy-inducing photos of beach days, big salads, and outdoor workouts. This July, join us in sharing the hottest health and wellness findings from alive magazine. It’s your content … just use it!
Why engage on social media?
People love stories, and social media lets you share your brand’s story in a new way.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier, more holistic lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 10,000+ followers.
- 5 hydrating plant waters that prove coconut water was just the beginning: http://bit.ly/247XgUQ via @aliveHealth
- This Banana Chai #Protein Shake will be your fave post-workout pick-me-up: http://bit.ly/1WPSBCk via @aliveHealth
- 3 types of #supplements you should try for better, clearer skin: http://bit.ly/1TZ3vzH via @aliveHealth
- 5 things you didn’t know about #sugar: http://bit.ly/1POpk6k via @aliveHealth
- The breathtaking health benefits of #walking for just 15 minutes a day: http://bit.ly/1S3GgTX via @aliveHealth
We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepared for you.
- Aloe? Maple? Birch? Coconut water was just the beginning. http://www.alive.com/health/5-hydrating-plant-waters/
- This is the perfect post-workout pick-me-up. http://www.alive.com/recipe/banana-chai-protein-shake-2/
- Treat your skin to some TLC—just in time for summer! http://www.alive.com/beauty/3-types-of-supplements-for-skin-health/
- It’s (almost) everywhere. http://www.alive.com/health/5-things-you-didn%C2%92t-know-about-sugar/
- Just 15 minutes per day will do wonders for your health. http://www.alive.com/health/born-to-walk/