According to research, around 80 percent of customer service inquiries over social media go unanswered.
Social media tip
Follow these best practices for simple strategies that will help resolve issues and improve your customer service online
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 13,000+ followers.
Easy recipe for weekday breakfasts via @aliveHealth http://bit.ly/2ArPbkA
Eat these foods for better eye & brain health via @aliveHealth http://bit.ly/2i3QGKR
Exactly what supplements you might be missing according to diet & lifestyle preferences via @aliveHealth http://bit.ly/2zCbnEO
Double your workout effectiveness with limited time via @aliveHealth http://bit.ly/2zCCj7n
Recipe ideas to help stop food waste via @aliveHealth! http://bit.ly/2Bo97BB
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these posts on Facebook, paste the article URL (if applicable) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- What’s your go-to breakfast for mornings on-the-go? (https://www.alive.com/recipe/blueberry-chia-granola-pudding/)
- Foods that are good for eye and brain health. (https://www.alive.com/health/lutein-and-zeaxanthin-beyond-vision-health/)
- Supplements to take if you’re following a vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, or athlete’s diet. (https://www.alive.com/health/plugging-nutritional-gaps/)
- The best workouts to do if you are short on time. (https://www.alive.com/fitness/best-bang-buck-workouts/)
- Recipes that leave nothing in the trash! (https://www.alive.com/food/inglorious-produce/)