In January, we’re celebrating the new year by kicking it up a notch! With a new year comes a fresh start, a time to try something new. How will you let your creativity shine?
Social media tip
To take your social media marketing to the next level, we’ve turned to Sprout Social for their top 21 tips to take advantage of everything social media has to offer. From Twitter and Facebook to Instagram, this guide is sure to spark an idea or two on your next campaign. In particular, tip 20 (using contests for audience growth spurts) is a great way to give away prizes that are related to your brand.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 10,000+ followers.
This small change can make a big impact on your immunity this cold and flu season. http://bit.ly/2gnA6rv via @aliveHealth
These Canadians prove that thriving with diabetes is possible. http://bit.ly/2gedh8g via @aliveHealth.
The big health benefits of this tiny seed. http://bit.ly/20uIhjr via @aliveHealth
5 natural blood sugar regulators. http://bit.ly/1PmZcPy via @aliveHealth
Boost your immune system with these 5 natural remedies this season. http://bit.ly/2g1z7M4 via @aliveHealth
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Keep calm, slow it down, and ground yourself in the present. http://www.alive.com/lifestyle/3-tricks-stop-time-flying/
- “Any obstacle, including diabetes, can be positively managed when surrounded by incredible people who love and support you.” http://www.alive.com/health/thriving-with-diabetes/
- Small seed, BIG benefits. http://www.alive.com/health/hemp-101/
- Let food be thy medicine. http://www.alive.com/health/5-natural-blood-sugar-regulators/
- Need a boost? http://www.alive.com/health/need-a-boost/