Social media platforms seem to come and go faster than the holiday season. A few become relevant and widely known (hello, Facebook). Others flounder before disappearing entirely (oh hey, Google+). In 2020, a new roster of social platforms is jockeying for businesses’ and consumers’ attention.
Social media tip
Here are five rising social media platforms you’ll probably hear about this year. You don’t necessarily need to invest time or money in them at this point, but you should definitely know about them—because who knows? TikTok could become the next Facebook.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Simply click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed.
- Did you know that CBD can’t legally be sold as a natural health product in Canada? https://www.alive.com/health/get-well-not-high/
- Get a healthy meal in minutes! https://www.alive.com/food/11-healthy-soup-recipes-can-make-30-minutes-less/
- Here’s why anyone can meditate: https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/5-meditation-alternatives-for-non-meditative-folk/
- This supplement is a must, especially in winter: https://www.alive.com/health/vitamin-d-update/
- All relationships are important, and all can be strengthened: https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/8-tips-for-strengthening-your-relationships/
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- CBD regulations in Canada? They’re complicated. https://www.alive.com/health/get-well-not-high/
- Get dinner on the table ASAP. https://www.alive.com/food/11-healthy-soup-recipes-can-make-30-minutes-less/
- Anyone can meditate—really! https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/5-meditation-alternatives-for-non-meditative-folk/
- Do you take vitamin D? (If not, you should!) https://www.alive.com/health/vitamin-d-update/
- Hint: lighten up a bit. https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/8-tips-for-strengthening-your-relationships/