So you’re on social media, and you’re posting consistently. But do you have a social media marketing plan? A solid plan sets you up for success by forcing you to focus on what you really want to achieve with social media—and how, exactly, you’re going to do it.
Social media tip
Here are seven simple steps you can follow to come up with a killer social media marketing plan.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 13,000+ followers.
What’s Valentine’s Day (or any day) without a little chocolate, right? http://bit.ly/2kwDgrU
This is one of the most powerful nutrients for heart health. http://bit.ly/2ocEnBU
Tip #2: Stop phubbing your partner. http://bit.ly/2ClaRwR
Could your gut health be affecting your heart? (Hint: yes!) http://bit.ly/2zdEIIe
Healthy treats that happen to be vegan? You had me at hello. http://bit.ly/2CxgBUt
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- This would be *so* perfect for Valentine’s Day. (https://www.alive.com/recipe/raw-french-silk-chocolate-pie-with-coconut-whipped-cream/)
- Want to improve your heart health? Read on. (https://www.alive.com/health/lycopene-for-heart-health/)
- Most of us are guilty of #2 (oops). (https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/10-secrets-to-a-happy-relationship/)
- Your gut health might be affecting your heart in some unexpected ways. (https://www.alive.com/health/getting-heart-microbiome/)
- Make some better-for-you sweets for your sweetheart. (https://www.alive.com/food/superfood-truffles/)