February is the time when we wear our hearts on our sleeves—the perfect chance to show a little love to your followers!
Social media tip
Follower appreciations: think customer appreciation, but online—a win-win for both! This becomes an inexpensive tool for free advertising and an opportunity to convert followers into customers.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 10,000+ followers.
Building blocks for a stronger core http://bit.ly/1LpnVnL via @aliveHealth
The importance of enzymes and digestion http://bit.ly/2hSZQYI via @aliveHealth
The health benefits of dark chocolate. Scientific, or wishful thinking? http://bit.ly/1Kmt3bf via @aliveHealth
Food allergy VS food intolerance: what’s the difference? http://bit.ly/1QCWnK3 via @aliveHealth
What’s better than dark chocolate brownies? This recipe for flourless *sea salt* chocolate squares http://bit.ly/2hBUGB8 via @aliveHealth
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- No gym? No problem. http://www.alive.com/fitness/sturdy-planks/
- A natural cure to bloating and indigestion. http://www.alive.com/health/enzyme-supplements/
- Can chocolate really be good for your heart? http://www.alive.com/health/deep-dark-chocolate-secrets/
- Be proactive, not reactive! http://www.alive.com/health/allergic-or-intolerant/
- Hint: the secret ingredient usually belongs in burritos. http://www.alive.com/recipe/flourless-sea-salt-chocolate-squares/