Looking for ways to better target followers on Instagram with maximum efficiency (and minimal time)?
Social media tip
Check out this amazing tool for hashtag generation. You’ll find hashtags that are relevant to your community based on ranking and popularity—all you have to do is copy and paste!
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 13,000+ followers.
Workout routines for the water http://bit.ly/2zjRGkK via @aliveHealth
Stay hydrated with these eco-friendly water bottles that aren’t plastic http://bit.ly/2hOtuQl via @aliveHealth
Bliss out your bath-time routine http://bit.ly/2gkEwML via @aliveHealth
The benefits of omega-3s http://bit.ly/2yxJoIt via @aliveHealth
DIY tea blends you can make at home! http://bit.ly/2yyf28T via @aliveHealth
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these posts on Facebook, paste the article URL (if applicable) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Take your workout to the water! (http://www.alive.com/fitness/plunge-in/)
- The best eco-friendly water bottles that will keep you hydrated. (http://www.alive.com/lifestyle/water-water-wherever-go/)
- Indulge in a little #selfcare this evening! (http://www.alive.com/beauty/splish-splash/)
- The top reasons why omega-3s are vital for our health. (http://www.alive.com/health/omega-3-fish-oils/)
- Make your own medicinal tea blends. (http://www.alive.com/lifestyle/warming-teas/)