You post quality content every day. You engage with your followers. You might even have a social media plan. But do you ever wonder if social media is really worth all the time and effort?
Social media tip
Use these 10 tips from small business experts to ensure your social strategy is on point.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Simply click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed. We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 15,000+ followers.
- Can probiotics help your body fight off inflammation? https://www.alive.com/health/probiotics-and-chronic-inflammation/
- Here are 7 reasons why nature should be your gym. (Bonus: it’s free!) https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/the-benefits-of-green-exercise/
- You’re going to love the secret gut-healthy ingredient in this non-alcoholic cocktail. https://www.alive.com/recipe/blood-orange-and-kombucha-cocktail/
- Dealing with hectic mornings? Turn to these time-saving breakfast recipes. https://www.alive.com/food/make-ahead-breakfasts/
- Your summer vacay will be way healthier with these 11 essentials. https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/healthy-trails/
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Say no to jet lag and digestive woes. (https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/healthy-trails/)
- Can probiotics fight inflammation? Science says … (https://www.alive.com/health/probiotics-and-chronic-inflammation/)
- Trade the treadmill for a forest trail. (https://www.alive.com/lifestyle/the-benefits-of-green-exercise/)
- It’s basically sunshine in a glass. (https://www.alive.com/recipe/blood-orange-and-kombucha-cocktail/)
- Your busy mornings are about to get easier. https://www.alive.com/food/make-ahead-breakfasts/)