If your business is on Facebook (it is, right?), here’s a quick tip: build engagement by hosting a Facebook contest or promoting a store discount. These are the top two reasons people “Like” a brand on Facebook. In between hosting giveaways and promotions, join us in sharing the hottest health and wellness findings from alive magazine. It’s your content … just use it!
Why engage on social media?
Your fans (and future fans) are chatting with each other on social. Tune in to what they’re saying.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 10,000+ followers.
- How to choose the safest #natural #sunscreen: http://bit.ly/28YXYwE via @aliveHealth
- #DidYouKnow? Spirulina is packed w/ protein + iron + omega-3 fatty acids: http://bit.ly/296hpBo via @aliveHealth
- 11 ways to increase your #energy RN (without coffee): http://bit.ly/28UEZ8k via @aliveHealth
- 5 surprising #superfoods that will take your #smoothie game to the next level: http://bit.ly/1Red8gm via @aliveHealth
- Go beyond #avocado toast with this @alivehealth Chickpea Salad in Avocado Boats #recipe: http://bit.ly/2196ECH via @aliveHealth
We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepared for you.
- Choosing a safe sunscreen isn’t as simple as it seems. These pro tips can help! http://www.alive.com/lifestyle/how-to-be-sun-safe/
- Did you know? Spirulina is a surprisingly awesome source of protein, iron, and omega-3 fatty acids. http://www.alive.com/health/nutritious-algae/
- Sip some yerba maté and spend three minutes in a cold shower. http://www.alive.com/health/11-ways-to-increase-your-energy-right-now/
- Ever added bee pollen to your smoothie? Here’s why you should. http://www.alive.com/food/amp-up-your-smoothie-with-these-5-ingredients/
- This might even be better than avocado toast. http://www.alive.com/recipe/smashed-chickpea-salad-in-avocado-boats/