Connecting with your audience and growing customer engagement is hugely important in the modern business world. It builds a community while promoting your brand at the same time. Instagram in particular is a fantastic social media landscape for connecting and growing engagement, so it’s wise to be savvy about all the app has to offer.
Social media tip
Here’s what you need to know about increasing Instagram engagement.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Simply click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed.
- This will liven up your next taco Tuesday. https://www.alive.com/recipe/tempeh-mole-tacos/
- These delicious (and healthy!) recipes are sure to be a hit. https://www.alive.com/food/neurogastronomy-in-action-2/
- Dandelion latte? Surprisingly tasty! https://www.alive.com/recipe/dandelion-latte-cdn/
- We’re all deserving of love <3 https://www.alive.com/health/permission-to-love-yourself-too/
- Your brain and your heart are connected in more ways than you might think. https://www.alive.com/health/the-brain-and-the-heart/
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Did somebody say tacos? https://www.alive.com/recipe/tempeh-mole-tacos/
- Make your gut happy with these yummy meals. https://www.alive.com/food/neurogastronomy-in-action-2/
- We never expected this latte to taste this good! https://www.alive.com/recipe/dandelion-latte-cdn/
- Don’t forget to give yourself some love too! https://www.alive.com/health/permission-to-love-yourself-too/
- The surprising connection between the brain and the heart. https://www.alive.com/health/the-brain-and-the-heart/