It’s a question as old as time (or at least as old as 2010): when is the best time to post on Instagram? According to a majority of social media managers, the answer for 2018 is lunchtime between 11 am and 1 pm and evenings between 7 and 9 pm.
Social media tip
Okay, but when is the best time to post for you? That’s a little trickier to answer and depends on your target market and time zone. Read up on these pro tips from Later (an Instagram marketing platform) to find out your ideal posting time.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Simply click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed. We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 14,000+ followers.
- Pop quiz! What type of workout strengthens your heart, improves cognitive performance, AND gives you more energy? https://www.alive.com/fitness/killer-cardio-workout/
- Say hello to high-protein liquid gold. https://www.alive.com/food/smoothies-for-your-ride/
- Spoiler: cremini mushrooms didn’t make the cut. https://www.alive.com/health/medicinal-mushrooms/
- Load up on these A-list foods ASAP. https://www.alive.com/food/a-is-for-antioxidants/
- Magnesium to the rescue! https://www.alive.com/health/11-ways-to-increase-your-energy-right-now/
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- No time? No problem. (https://www.alive.com/fitness/killer-cardio-workout/)
- All with at least 10 g of protein! (https://www.alive.com/food/smoothies-for-your-ride/)
- Make room for these mushrooms. (https://www.alive.com/health/medicinal-mushrooms/)
- Good news for chocoholics … (https://www.alive.com/food/a-is-for-antioxidants/)
- No coffee needed. (https://www.alive.com/health/11-ways-to-increase-your-energy-right-now/)