It’s almost summer—finally!—so expect to see smoothie bowls, fresh herbs, and vacation selfies blowing up your social feeds. This June, join us in sharing the hottest health news and coolest recipes from alive magazine. It’s your content … just use it!
Why engage on social media?
These days, social media is a business requirement.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier, more holistic lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 10,000+ followers.
- 5 herbal iced teas to keep you cool this #summer: http://bit.ly/23IygQk #recipes (via @aliveHealth)
- What to bring (and avoid) on your #summer vacay for a healthy gut: http://bit.ly/1KP2lH7 (via @aliveHealth)
- 7 reasons to sprinkle #hemphearts on everything: http://bit.ly/1PMfCC0 (via @aliveHealth)
- 18 #natural remedies you should always have on hand: http://bit.ly/1ToetQ7 (via @aliveHealth)
- Can these foods really protect your skin from sun damage? http://bit.ly/1FzcKi4 (via @aliveHealth)
We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepared for you.
- Sugary iced tea with 240 calories per bottle? No, thanks. http://www.alive.com/food/herbal-iced-teas/
- Escape from your tummy troubles—naturally. http://www.alive.com/health/smooth-travels/
- It tastes amazing + it’s a sustainable, non-GMO crop. http://www.alive.com/food/7-reasons-to-eat-more-hemp-hearts/
- You’ll want to keep these 18 remedies on hand. http://www.alive.com/health/stock-a-natural-medicine-chest/
- Protect your skin (from the inside out). http://www.alive.com/health/natural-sun-protection/