With social detoxes growing in popularity, Gen Z entering the workforce, and social media becoming synonymous with digital marketing, predictions for social media in 2020 may appear contradictory, but don’t worry; the stats are in.
Social media tip
Here are 11 data-backed predictions for social media in 2020.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Simply click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed. We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 14,000+ followers.
- Do your kids have a healthy relationship with sports? https://www.alive.com/family/does-your-child-have-a-healthy-relationship-with-sports/
- Get off the couch and prevent a cold: https://www.alive.com/health/prevent-a-cold-do-a-moderate-amount-of-exercise/
- A SAD time of the year: https://www.alive.com/health/feeling-sad-2/
- Fighting in hockey. It’s a no-brainer: https://www.alive.com/health/fighting-in-hockey-tough-on-the-body-and-the-brain/
- Eggnog with no eggs? It’s a date! https://www.alive.com/recipe/no-egg-eggnog-aliveus/
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Meet two Olympians who know what it takes to succeed. https://www.alive.com/family/does-your-child-have-a-healthy-relationship-with-sports/
- Get moving to prevent catching a cold. https://www.alive.com/health/prevent-a-cold-do-a-moderate-amount-of-exercise/
- Why so SAD? https://www.alive.com/health/feeling-sad-2/
- Keep your head in the game. https://www.alive.com/health/fighting-in-hockey-tough-on-the-body-and-the-brain/
- Egg-free eggnog can still leave you in a festive mood. https://www.alive.com/recipe/no-egg-eggnog-aliveus/