Convert your challenges as a small business into advantages with the use of social media marketing.
Social media tip
Forbes explains what the top 10 mistakes are as a small business on social media, and exactly how to avoid them.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 13,000+ followers.
Upgrade your beauty routine these with these fresh, easy tips via @aliveHealth http://bit.ly/2tv9gTl
Why the cause of anxiety may be due to hormonal changes, and a natural remedy to treat it http://bit.ly/2tyMkTJ via @aliveHealth
One more reason why you shouldn’t skip the broccoli at dinnertime http://bit.ly/2u7OKWt via @aliveHealth
The importance of gut health in pregnancy via @aliveHealth http://bit.ly/2tyK9zE
3 natural therapies to prevent UTIs for women via @aliveHealth http://bit.ly/2tyX58B
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Use these tips to achieve a natural glow while also protecting your skin from the effects of the sun. (http://www.alive.com/beauty/a-light-touch/)
- Common causes of anxiety in women and how to treat it, naturally. (http://www.alive.com/ask-the-experts/ask-experts-anxiety-womens-hormonal-changes/)
- The incredible health benefit behind broccoli. (http://www.alive.com/health/did-you-eat-all-of-your-broccoli/)
- How gut-health contributes to a happy, healthy pregnancy. (http://www.alive.com/health/probiotics-maternal-health/)
- 3 supplements to take for treatment of UTIs. (http://www.alive.com/ask-the-experts/ask-experts-help-chronic-utis/)