December is the time to be social: cooking, entertaining, holiday get-togethers, and traditions. Now more than ever, we want to spread the holiday cheer and embrace personal connection! Join us in sharing our next-level holiday feast and scope out the latest research from alive magazine. It’s your content—just use it.
Social media tip
Are you looking for new ways to represent your brand visually through social media platforms like Instagram? A great way to connect with your audience is to show the lifestyle your brand embodies through photos beyond products. This strategy can appeal to audiences outside your existing customer base and can create a connection through personal and relatable content. Check out Shopify’s review of the top five most engaging retailers on Instagram—and get actionable tips on how to join their ranks,
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 10,000+ followers.
- 2 all-natural health products buzzing right now to help support healthy aging http://bit.ly/2d1XzIA via @aliveHealth
- Enjoy a little at-home TLC with this nourishing 3-ingredient face mask http://bit.ly/2ddEAAe via @aliveHealth
- Find out how aged garlic extract can support your cardiovascular health http://bit.ly/2dFKENs via @aliveHealth.
- Everything you need to know about #guthealth and #fermentedfoods http://bit.ly/2dhCcV7 via @aliveHealth
- 25 holiday health hacks to help you stay in top form this season http://bit.ly/1TlaILd via @aliveHealth
We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Learn more about aging and preventive health. http://www.alive.com/health/natural-support-healthy-aging/
- The secret to better skin might be hiding in your pantry. http://www.alive.com/lifestyle/nourishing-honey-face-mask/
- More than a culinary staple, garlic is a rising superfood star. http://www.alive.com/health/aged-garlic-extract-for-heart-health/
- This could heal your digestive system naturally. http://www.alive.com/food/transformative-food-preservation/
- Small changes can make a big impact. http://www.alive.com/health/25-holiday-hacks/