Looking for ways to save time on social media, so you can better manage other aspects of your business?
Social media tip
Try these 10 recommended social media apps that will help you organize, schedule, and manage your content online.
Why share alive’s content?
thrive provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social. These posts then drive readers to your stores by inspiring healthier lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us, and we’ll return the favour.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Suggested tweets and images
Click the links below to paste these tweets into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images). We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter. Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images. Just click on an image to open it in a new tab, and download it from there.
We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 13,000+ followers.
Start your day with these power-boosting smoothie recipes. http://bit.ly/2tqhf1l via @aliveHealth
The 5 best supplements to take for increased athletic performance. http://bit.ly/2sy5PIX via @aliveHealth
New medical insights into traditional Chinese medicine. http://bit.ly/2tLIwKZ via @aliveHealth
Reduce inflammation with this tropical smoothie recipe via @aliveHealth. http://bit.ly/2sTK0Gk
3 natural remedies for bloating via @aliveHealth. http://bit.ly/2sQQw0S
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepped for you.
- Supercharge your workout with these smoothies! (http://www.alive.com/food/smoothies-for-your-ride/)
- 5 naturopath-recommended supplements to take for increased athletic performance. (http://www.alive.com/health/conquer-new-peaks/)
- What to know about TCM (traditional Chinese medicine). http://www.alive.com/health/traditional-chinese-medicine/
- A smoothie that fights inflammation caused by exercise. (http://www.alive.com/recipe/coconut-mango-lime-turmeric-smoothie/)
- What to do when you’re often bloated after eating. (http://www.alive.com/health/ask-experts-easing-uncomfortable-digestive-symptoms/)