In April, our social channels overflow with photos of flowers, fresh vegetables, and outdoor workouts. Join us in sharing the latest health news and delicious recipes from alive magazine. It’s your content … just use it!
Why engage on social media?
Don’t make your romance with social media a spring fling.
Here are three reasons to increase your business’s social media presence ASAP.
Better brand awareness:
- 78% of small businesses attract new customers through social media.
- 74% of shoppers use social media to help them make purchasing decisions.
Improved brand loyalty:
- 64% of Twitter users are more likely to buy products from brands they follow online.
Why share alive’s content?
According to a recent report by Retail TouchPoints, lack of internal expertise prevents up to 33% of retailers from using social media. That’s why thrive now provides monthly post suggestions that take the guesswork out of social.
Whenever possible, these posts drive readers to natural health retailers by inspiring healthier, more holistic lifestyles.
Engage with us
Follow or like us on these social channels, and we’ll return the favour.
Together, we can grow our online community of passionate natural health advocates.
- Facebook: facebook.com/alive.health.wellness
- Instagram: @alivehealth
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/alivemag
- Twitter: @aliveHealth
- Google+: google.com/+aliveHealthMag
Share these fresh spring tweets on your Twitter page throughout the month.
We’ll often retweet you, displaying your brand to alive’s 10,000+ followers.
Just cut and paste these messages into your Twitter feed (and don’t forget the images below).
- The 10-step guide to surviving allergy season—naturally: http://bit.ly/1QpWax1 (via @aliveHealth)
- Want soft, glowing skin? Do this one thing to brush off winter: http://bit.ly/1PFlt8q (via @aliveHealth)
- Key Lime Avocado Cupcakes (with a secret ingredient): http://bit.ly/1SXj1kq #recipe (via @aliveHealth)
- The 10-minute, no-excuses workout you can do outside: http://bit.ly/1e6OrCP (via @aliveHealth)
- What new research says about the cancer-fighting benefits of #mushrooms: http://bit.ly/1OkwESn (via @aliveHealth)
Just getting started on Twitter?
Find your online voice with Twitter’s “Four Tips for Small Retailers on Twitter.”
We encourage you to use these images when sharing alive articles on Twitter.
Tweets with images generate two times more likes and retweets than those without images.
Click on images (opens in new tab) to download.
Suggested Facebook posts
To share these alive articles on Facebook, paste the article URL (below) into your page’s status update box. Once the link preview appears, just delete the URL and add a caption like the ones we’ve prepared for you below.
It’s time for you to leverage alive’s high-quality images and content to drive consumers to your page … and ultimately, your store!
- Did you know that magnesium can help lessen inflammation in the lungs? Studies show that these 10 things can help you survive—nay, thrive—this allergy season. http://www.alive.com/health/10-step-allergy-survival-kit/
- Attention, all fans of natural beauty: this is your must-try secret for smooth skin and a radiant complexion. http://www.alive.com/beauty/exfoliate-for-spring/
- Celebrate spring with a sweet green treat. Bonus: these gorgeous cupcakes are surprisingly healthy. http://www.alive.com/recipe/key-lime-avocado-cupcakes/
- When was the last time you exercised in nature? If you have 10 minutes and a little outdoor space, you can rock this workout. http://www.alive.com/lifestyle/10-minute-exercises-no-excuses/
- “In the past 10 years, more than 500 published studies have investigated the role of medicinal mushrooms in cancer care.” http://www.alive.com/health/from-folklore-to-fact/
Just getting started on Facebook?
Implement HubSpot’s “19 Essential Tips for an Engaging Facebook Business Page,” and you’ll be a pro in no time.
Watch your inbox for each month’s new edition of thrive where you’ll find a whole new crop of natural content to share!